Treat someone special with a Victory Rover Gift Card. The #1 Tour in Norfolk!
- Senior (Over 55) /Active Military Member
- Child (Ages 4 to 12)
- Child (Ages 3 and under)
- Adult Victory Rover/Battleship Wisconsin Combo
- Child Victory Rover/Battleship Wisconsin Combo
This Norfolk Harbor Cruise is Your Front Row Seat to the Naval Fleet!
The two-hour Narrated Naval Base Cruise departs daily from Nauticus, home of the Battleship Wisconsin. The captain provides an entertaining and fascinating commentary aboard this Coast Guard inspected vessel.
Cruising the smooth waters of the Elizabeth River, tour one of the world’s busiest seaports including the world’s largest naval base, home of the Atlantic Fleet, made up of destroyers, guided missile cruisers, submarines, aircraft carriers and more. Guests enjoy plenty of comfortable seating, an air-conditioned enclosed deck, an open-air shaded upper deck, snack bar, and souvenir shop.
The Victory Rover cruises the smooth waters of the Elizabeth River and Hampton Roads Harbor.
We cruise past Old Fort Norfolk, The Battleship Wisconsin, Downtown Norfolk and Portsmouth, BAE and Metro Machine Shipyards, Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Portsmouth Marine Terminal, Coast Guard Station Portsmouth, Craney Island Fuel Depot, Norfolk Southern Coal Piers, Lamberts Point Cargo Terminals, Norfolk International Terminals, and the highlight of the cruise – The Norfolk Naval Station – the world’s largest naval base. Naval Station Norfolk is home to destroyers, aircraft carriers, cruisers, amphibious assault ships, and submarines – just about every type of ship in the Navy’s armada.
During the cruise, we will also see a large amount of harbor traffic including tugboats, barges, yachts and commercial ships.
$41.35 Children (ages 4-12): $27.45
Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 12pm – 5pm
The Victory/Nauticus combo ticket includes a two-hour Naval Base Cruise aboard the Victory Rover as well as admission to Nauticus and a self-guided tour of the Battleship Wisconsin. The combo ticket is discounted and no other discounts or coupons may be applied. The combo ticket must be used in one day and can not be split up for different days. You should allow about 2-3 hours for Nauticus and the Battleship Wisconsin. Nauticus closes at 5p.m., so if you choose to cruise at 2 p.m. or 5:30 p.m. you should plan your trip accordingly. When you arrive please check in at the Victory Rover Ticket Window at Nauticus to get your Battleship Wisconsin admission.
10am – 5pm Tuesday – Saturday.
12pm – 5pm Sunday
Rover Marine, Inc Terms and Conditions
Thank you for cruising aboard Victory Rover Naval Base Cruises
- Booking party admits a full understanding of the character of the Vessel and assumes all risks incident to travel and transportation. Booking party acknowledges that extra caution should be always taken when moving about the vessel due to the possibility of unexpected movement/motion. Booking party agrees during the cruise to follow the directions of the vessel’s master and crew, and to obey such rules as Vessel Owner or designated master may from time to time promulgate. Booking party agrees to comply with all laws and regulations, and with all onboard health, environmental and safety policies, and procedures.
- When booking it is warranted that all members of the booking party are physically and emotionally fit to travel and engage in cruise related activities at the time of departure. Passenger party agrees to provide own face covering for all guests ages 2 and up and to always wear them unless eating or drinking. It is further warranted that no one in party has knowingly been in contact with someone covid-19 positive within the last 14 days, nor has any symptoms.
- Rover Marine will allow for refund or reschedule with 24 hours notice. If we are not sold out and have not started turning people away, we allow refunds or reschedules up until the cruise departs.
- If you need to make change to your reservation, please contact us at 757-627-7406 or by email at [email protected]
- We are UNABLE to compensate any guests who miss their cruise due to traffic or any other circumstance. Our cruises depart promptly at their scheduled time – please be sure to allow ample time to park your car and make your way to the ship.
- If the cruise is cancelled for any reason, you will be contacted via phone and email and given the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund.
- Any discounts or coupons must be mentioned at the time of payment.
- Our gangway and main deck are accessible for standard-sized, “non-electric” wheelchairs. Please contact us at 757-627-7406 if you have any questions or require additional assistance.
- By taking a cruise with us, you agree that we may take photographs or video of the cruise and we may use those photographs or video on our website and for other promotional purposes.
- Rover Marine reserves the right to refuse service or remove guests from a vessel at any time if determined, in the Captain’s sole discretion, to be necessary (1) for appropriate safety reasons, (2) if a guest causes discomfort, inconvenience, or annoyance to other guests or crew members, or (3) if a guest’s behavior is deemed to threaten the safety, good order or discipline.
- For the safety of our crew and guests, all purses, handbags, and backpacks are subject to search before boarding. Rover Marine reserves the right to not allow any bag, parcel or other item and to deal with any unattended object, bag, backpack, or luggage in such way as Rover Marine considers appropriate. Any Passenger who refuses any such search or screening may be denied boarding or disembarked and no refund of the fare will be issued.
- Weapons, firearms, contraband, ammunition, explosives, incendiary devices, or other dangerous items are strictly prohibited aboard the vessel.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought aboard the vessel and must be purchased aboard the vessel. Any liquor, beer, other forms of alcoholic beverage brought on board in violation of this prohibition, will be confiscated and discarded and no compensation will be provided. Rover Marine reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to any Passenger.
- The use of illegal or controlled substances, including smoking marijuana, is not permitted at any time. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke is also prohibited anywhere on board.
- Dumping, littering, or pollution of any kind including discharge of any item into the waterway is strictly prohibited.
- Passenger shall be liable to and shall reimburse Rover Marine for all damages to the vessel, its furnishings, and equipment, caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by any misconduct, willful or negligent act or omission on the part of the Passenger or any minors accompanying the passenger.
- Unless otherwise permitted, no Passenger is permitted, to bring on board the vessel live animals (other than qualified service animals)
- Adult passengers agree to be always responsible for the supervision, safety, and behavior of minors who are traveling with them.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- All rights, exemptions from liability, defenses and immunities of Rover Marine, Inc under this contract shall also inure to the benefit of Rover Marine’s facilities, whether on the water or ashore, servants, agents, managers, affiliated or related companies, and independent contractors, who shall have no liability to the Passenger, either in contract or in tort, which is greater than or different from that of Rover Marine.
- In consideration for the fare paid and services received, it is agreed that Rover Marine shall not be held liable for the intentional or negligent acts of any persons not employed by Rover Marine, and that Rover Marine shall have no liability as a consequence of Passenger’s decision to participate in any recreational activity or event. Rover Marine makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, in regard to the reliability of charterers, caterers, or other independent contractors who may provide services on board the vessel, nor does it assume a duty of safety or responsibility for the independent acts of charterers, independent contractors, their employees or agents.
- Rover Marine shall not be liable to a Passenger for damages for emotional distress, mental suffering/anguish or psychological injury of any kind under any circumstances, except when such damages were caused by the gross negligence or intentional conduct of Rover Marine and resulted from the same passenger sustaining actual physical injury.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.