The Norfolk Harbor cruise aboard the Victory Rover is your front row seat to the naval fleet! See destroyers, submarines, and other vessels while taking in the sights of the harbor.
- 2 hours Duration 2 hours
- 11am, Tour Time(s) 11am 2pm Tour Time(s) 2pm
- 50 Guests Capacity 50 Guests
Discover the Sights of the Elizabeth River, Port of Virginia and the World's Largest Naval Base
The Victory Rover has cruised from Nauticus, Home of the Battleship Wisconsin, on the Downtown Norfolk waterfront since 2001. Up to 150 guests enjoy plenty of comfortable seating, an air-conditioned enclosed deck, an open-air shaded upper deck, snack bar, and souvenir shop. Our Captain’s expert commentary is a big reason we are the #1 tour in Norfolk on TripAdvisor.
While cruising the smooth waters of the Elizabeth River, you will tour one of the world’s busiest seaports including the world’s largest naval base, home of the Atlantic Fleet: destroyers, submarines, guided missile cruisers, aircraft carriers and more.
The health and safety of our guests and crew is our utmost priority – with that in mind please be aware of the following prior to cruising with us:
- Limited to 75 passengers, with social distancing.
- Face Coverings required in interior cabins.
- Tickets must be purchased online or by phone.
- Please maintain proper social distancing with other passengers.
- Please be mindful of signs on board as well as the Captain’s safety announcements.
- While not required top side, you are encouraged to wear face covering for other’s protection. Our crew will have their faces covered for your protection.
- If you or any other members of your group are not feeling well, please cruise with us at a later date.
- Our staff is screened every morning and will be performing extra sanitizing procedures on all vessel surfaces.